Monday, March 8, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Team J's blog!

Team members:

Fandi Winata
Dara Anita (Tata)
Stephanie Yeong
Artemis
Zi Yi

Guys, please post any ideas you have on our exertion game here. If you don't, I'm gonna hunt you down and take a bite out of your arm. ~__~

Eureka moments, ideas you think are stupid or irrelevant, moments of inspiration - please jot them down here. We need every shred of thought regarding games recorded down here.

Don't worry even if your english is not good, speak chinese or indon and I'll somehow translate it for you XD

Contacts - msn & phone number:

Stephanie
stephanieyeongshanwen@hotmail.com
0430093996

Fandi
bakabon_ndutz@hotmail.com

Tata
vermillion_fox@hotmail.com

Artemis
zhangyuan_liu@hotmail.com

Zi Yi
(unknown)

I'll invite all of you to be contributors to this blog so please start off by introducing yourself and telling everyone a bit about what you like to do and blablabla the usual nonsense.

I'm Stephanie from Malaysia. I'm Chinese but I don't speak Chinese very well. I'm fluent in English and able to speak and understand Chinese and Malay.

I started gaming with Pokemon since I was a little kid and when I was 14 I graduated to pc games by learning DotA on AI for more than a year.

I started playing on Zion, then Garena and when I was 17 I started playing Counter-Strike 1.6 and CS remains my favourite game til this day.

I also play Left4Dead (1 and 2) as well as HoN casually and hope to start on COD if anyone is willing to teach me. :)

I don't really like RPG games but am willing to learn if the course requires it.

Facebook/Garena/HoN id: snowbunnie

Also, I did science all the way in high school and commerce/IT in college and 1 year of ADA foundation in RMIT so I have hardly any art experience. But again, I am willing to learn and catch up :)

That's all for now. Hoping for your introductions and ideas ASAP.

Non-group members also please feel free to post comments and opinions. Constructive criticism is much appreciated.

See you guys next class!

-Steph

1 comment:

Yuanliu Z said...

Hi,guys
I'm Yuanliu ZHANG, I perfer you call me Artemis,it's very unusual name.haha, it's from the Greeceology.....

As you know, I come from China, my english maybe not very good, but I'm confident about my presentation. However, my vocabulary are very poor.....

I like listen music and watch movie in my spare time and also I like play games.

In my middle school, I like play computer games and networkgames, but when I get to high school, I like play PSP game more than computer games.

I did 6 months of foundation studies of RMIT university, very terrbile experience, trust me, if possible do not go to foudnation studies.

That's all about me, see you guys this week!!!